Wild Yogi's Tonic - 30ml
Please Note: This is a limited edition product that may not always be available due to the rarity of certain ingredients.
- Nourishes the 5 elements (earth, water, fire, air & space)
- Nourishes the 5 primary organ systems (lungs, liver, kidneys, spleen & heart)
- Dilates the energy channels/meridians & promote the circulation of prana
- Increases mental clarity/emotional stability
- Increases focus & concentration
- Increases endurance & stamina
- Enhances athletic performance
- Nerve & respiratory tonic
- Increases oxygen absorption & utilisation
- Enhances post-exercise recovery
- Provides immunological support
Nyishar Wild Yogi's Tonic is a concentrated formula that is designed to perfectly compliment the yogic lifestyle, although it is equally suited to anyone whose day-to-day life is both physically & mentally demanding. All of the herbs in this formula have been used for thousands of years by advanced yogis, monks and holy people as a support for the practice of attaining complete mastery over the body and mind, and thus making genuine spiritual progress.
For the full story on the Wild Yogi's Tonic and all of the herbs in it, please visit: nyishar.com/wild-yogis-tonic
Nyishar products and the claims made about them on or through this site have not been evaluated by the MHRA or United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your doctor/physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your doctor/physician or health care provider.
Ingredients: Wild Tibetan Rhodiola (1:2), Tibetan Goji Berry (1:2), Wild Schizandra Berry (1:2), Rectified Alcohol (40% alcohol), Spring Water (collected from certified organic land).
Serving Size: 2/3 of a dropper (2 squirts)
Serving Per Container: 30
Directions: Squirt the tincture into the mouth underneath the tongue and hold it in the mouth for at least 2 minutes before swallowing.